Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(there's no mention of any on the "setup" card)...thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, you not start any Quest (Delve or otherwise) with Gear / Legendary Gear unless you obtained any in an earlier Quest in the campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks...in reading the "Delve-Lost in the Dark" story/quest card (out 1st game later tonight, i hope)...it says "when party travels from 3rd tier 1 location and the 3rd tire 2 location..."??

i don't get that part at all? some 1 and 2 locations are shuffled together already (and some 2's and 3's)...does this mean once we've "completed" our 3rd tier 1 (and 3rd tier 2)? or something i'm just "missing"?

- kind of important i get this part before we start i'm thinking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Higdon
United States
madison
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Delve Quest is designed to simulate a full campaign in a shorter period of time. As it's written it's actually a bit broken, and FFG has said they will be releasing some errata to fix/improve it.

However, since you asked, the actual setup of the quest state that you take 3 random Tier 1 locations and shuffle them together. Then you take 3 random Tier II locations and place them UNDER the shuffled Tier I locations. Then you take 2 random Tier III locations and place them at the bottom of the deck. That means as you travel from location you will hit the Tier I locations first, followed by the Tier II locations next, and finally hit the Tier III locations.

Whenever you travel from the last (3rd) Tier I location follow all the instructions listed on the Delve Quest Scenario Card. Do the same think when you travel from the last (3rd) Tier II location. This simulates the Settlement Phase from the campaign game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rkhigdon wrote:
The Delve Quest is designed to simulate a full campaign in a shorter period of time. As it's written it's actually a bit broken, and FFG has said they will be releasing some errata to fix/improve it.

However, since you asked, the actual setup of the quest state that you take 3 random Tier 1 locations and shuffle them together. Then you take 3 random Tier II locations and place them UNDER the shuffled Tier I locations. Then you take 2 random Tier III locations and place them at the bottom of the deck. That means as you travel from location you will hit the Tier I locations first, followed by the Tier II locations next, and finally hit the Tier III locations.

Whenever you travel from the last (3rd) Tier I location follow all the instructions listed on the Delve Quest Scenario Card. Do the same think when you travel from the last (3rd) Tier II location. This simulates the Settlement Phase from the campaign game.
ok...that's how we set it up...thanks again

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.