Thumb up
1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » GeekBay

Subject: Cincinnati OH Region LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Whole-Lot Auction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools

So, I hate shipping and I hate individual sales, so come take advantage of my impatience!

Here's the deal: If you bid, you are bidding on the WHOLE LOT of games listed below. Before you ask, I'm not breaking it up, I'm not parting it out. The buyer will ideally meet me in one of two locations: Florence, KY, or Blue Ash, OH. I have a small bit of flexibility in travel but if you can't meet in those locations, please contact me before bidding to arrange alternate pickup.

The bid floor will be $160, please bid in $5 increments, and the auction will close sometime on Jan 23rd. BGG will get their cut of final price.

All of the games listed below are in excellent condition or better. There may be minor box dings/dishing, but if you really have to know ask me about specific games and I will confirm.

7 Wonders
Blue Moon Legends
Castle Panic + Wizard's Tower
Ladies and Gentlemen
League of Six
Lewis and Clark w/promo sticker sheet
Rampage/Terror in Meeple City (Rampage version)
Revolver 2
Steam Noir Revolution
Steam Torpedo + Both Expansions
Two Rooms and a Boom
Warhammer Invasion Card game - Base game + all 5 deluxe expansions + Corruption Cycle

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.