Dan Y
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Good day all.

I am on my second play through of this great game and I happened to reveal the Guerrilla camp in the combat zone. My question is, because it was revealed in the combat zone does it remain there for our team to defeat or does it move to the river?

It would seem that it is moved and attached to the river in the wilds even though it was reaved in the combat zone. This is how I am going to play it. Just wondering if anyone agrees with my assessment. Thanks for your thoughts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You are correct. When revealed the Guerrilla Camp is always attached to the River space. It doesn't matter whether it was revealed in the Combat Zone or in the Wilds. Also, remember to move the Guerrilla Camp 1 space to the right for every discarded Event when the card is first revealed. That aspect is easy to overlook or forget.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Y
Canada
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.