Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » Variants

Subject: Zombicide BP meets Claustrophobia rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Laurent Billast
France
Saint Jory de Chalais
flag msg tools
I've got the Claustrophobia boardgame and also the "De Profundis" expansion. I think it should be easy to combine both games into a campaign where you have to first get rid of the zombies and necromancers on the surface and as an objective locate the passage to the underworld, where you have to fight against zombies and minions of hell while searching for the cause of all the mayhem. The Megaboss could be the Abominarat or any other big baddy.
The figs from Claustrophobia are great and could be mingled with the ZBP ones.
zombie + devil =
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Morkai007 wrote:
I've got the Claustrophobia boardgame and also the "De Profundis" expansion. I think it should be easy to combine both games into a campaign where you have to first get rid of the zombies and necromancers on the surface and as an objective locate the passage to the underworld, where you have to fight against zombies and minions of hell while searching for the cause of all the mayhem. The Megaboss could be the Abominarat or any other big baddy.
The figs from Claustrophobia are great and could be mingled with the ZBP ones.
zombie + devil =

Don't forget Kartikeya from the last expansion which could be a Survivor or an Abomination too arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting idea but, without giving any specific suggestions how to combine the game, I don't see how this is a "variant."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Nolin
Japan
Nakamachi, Hiroshima
Hiroshima-ken
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like a variant of the 'vault time portal' variant that combines the modern and medieval versions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k karyo
msg tools
based on your idea, I think the season 2 BP should be set in underground sewer. imagine the integration with current BP (the hunt for abominarat mission in underground+surface map will be awesome)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.