Hide
3 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » Rules

Subject: More green Goliath rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Logue
msg tools
Apologize if this I'd too excessive, this situation was with cards from 3 different sets. I have hulk - green Goliath on board with a lightning in my reserve pool. My opponent fields psylocke-Kwannon the assassin with 2 masks in reserve and Black Cat - Party Hardy as well. How would this go off? Both of my opponent's characters would be when fielded so which goes off first? Also, can I chain green Goliath to at least clear them off the field? And if Black Cat's effect keeps Goliath on the board, can he then target it with Psylocke?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Logue
msg tools
Also forgot to mention I have magic missile as a basic action, so that's how I'm using green Goliath

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Vanek
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hulk is a goner in that situation. He can use when fielded abilities before he passes priority to you during the main step.

Your opponent could first use black cat and then target hulk with psylocke if he was still around.

If your opponent had a "when __ attacks" ability, you would get priority at the end of his main step to trigger hulk and deal with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.