Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Those frisky little glossy cards are mischievous, and tend to slip out of their decks when you handle them, or even get mixed up in other age decks. After 11 plays (including solitaires and many 2 Players), I've finally got all the options for my "enhanced retail set" and am ready to go 'all in' with 4 and 5 players today. So I've made myself Card Age Deck Totals, based on using everything but the alternate monster card sculpts and cards--extra different monsters, five player, and mystics (and using gods, which don't add any regular cards). Here's what I've got, for those of you who may want to double check your additive deck totals before starting a new game, when cleaning up, or etc.:

DECK AGE TOTALS

Basic Two Player
First Age 24
Second Age 22
Third Age 22
Total 68

3 Player
First Age 29
Second Age 28
Third Age 28
Total 85

4 Player
First Age 38
Second Age 37
Third Age 37
Total 112

5 Player
First Age 46
Second Age 45
Third Age 45
Total 136

Note that these are the deck totals you should have for each game version by age at start--not the individual player version category numbers that compose these totals. Lists of specific cards by age are already in the Files section below.

(Edit) Oops--they are so frisky that a pal just came in and found one on the floor! Totals have been adjusted accordingly. These total include 13 Monster cards and 6 Mystic cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is cool - thanks! I wish they'd included the counts in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.