Luiz Mituiti
Brazil
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there,

I have a little question, can I play using the Firespray-31 with the Empire Boba Fett (from Slave 1 Expansion) against another Firespray-31 with the Scum Boba Fett (from Most Wanted Expansion)?

The rules say I cannot play with more than one unique (doted) card with the same name. But it says nothing about playing against the same pilot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hammel
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it's legal. Everyone plays practically the same thing in tournaments right now anyways, imagine the chaos if they said personas must be unique on both sides. lol
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can play against the same unit of any faction. Both sides can have a Darth Vader if you wanted, or a Luke Skywalker, etc. The uniqueness rule is for your squad only, not both squads. So you can't have 2 Boba Fetts, but each side could have 1 Boba Fett (regardless of faction).

Oh, should note too that the "dot" unique cards ignores faction. If for some reason you could mix Scum & Villainy with Imperial, you will not be able to bring both versions of Boba Fett, only one.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luiz Mituiti
Brazil
DF
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your reply

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.