Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lochi Lochi
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Maybe Spanish rules are a little bit confusing, but as I can't find the English ones I'll make my questions here:

1 - When drawing event cards that request you to add normal monsters to the board, do all of them go to the same terrain or they may be split among several terrains of the same type?

2 - I understand you put as many elements on the map tiles as they're drawn in the map tiles, right? Spanish rulebook it's confusing about if you put only one or as many as drawn.

3 - Could you collect several resources from the same space with one action?

4 - Rules state there may be items available in the market, when? It seems only recipes go to the market. BTW, when is the market replenished? At the end of a shop action or immediately after each buy?

5 - How does the demon player wins in both cooperative and competitive generic games?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas W.
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I got from the german rules:

1 - You can split them and place them on any map tile that matches the monster's family.

2 - You place the following on each world map tile: 1 tree, 1 ore lode, 2 eggs/poo, 1 wall/hay bale, 1 normal monster (from that tiles monster family), 1 special decoration element (Zaap, Phoenix, Store, Workshop or dungeon entrance). You place the following on each town map tile: 1 Phoenix, 1 Zaap, 1 Store and 1 Workshop

3 - You can only pick up one resource from one space for one action point. So picking up two eggs will cost two action points.

4 - The demon player is randomly choosing items: 2 weapons, 4 armor and 2 other items (all must be craftable with the resources available in the game which depends on the monster families being used) and placing them with the resources shown on the dedicated places on the store card. There's an event card which will allow you to fill up the store with new random items.

5 - In competitive mode the demon player is neutral and can not win. In coop mode he wins when he consumed all GG (the top markers on the player boards) of all players before any of them filled them all up to the right.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo C.G.
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
5.- El demonio también gana si se pone la octava carta de quest en el mapa de aventuras y en ese turno ninguno de los jugadores completa la barra de GG.

Sorry for my english...Poor translation:

5.- Demon also wins if eighth card put in "adventure tile" (i don't know name in english of this tile) and any player complete GG markers in that turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas W.
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pablo is absolutely right. I think it's when an adventure card has to be placed on the adventure board but there's no more room left, not absolutely sure anymore though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Fortin
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When the last quest card is put on the quest path the game is over, the Krosmaster with the most GG is the winner, the demon can't win in Free-for-all play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.