Iconica» Forums » General

Subject: Looking for Cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bubba dror
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I recently got into this game and was wondering if anyone has any cards they'd be willing to part with/sell. Currently no-one is selling them elsewhere (as far as I can tell) so I thought about asking here. I have the Prelude and Mini-series 2, but the ability to obtain any X cards would be amazing since I know they are only given away at certain events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bolderson
United States
Circleville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The best I can help with is a link to the designer's Etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/shop/EricImagines?ref=l2-shopheader-nam... There are several expansions, but most of them don't seem to add too many new characters, but adventure decks. May have to grab one and try it out sometime...

I only have the original 2-player starter set. Good luck on your search! Since you're in Arizona, and so is the designer, may want to keep an eye open for comic shows...he might do those as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Avri
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a pretty active Iconica Facebook group including the designer. Looks like they meet to play quite regularly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.