Star Trek: Attack Wing» Forums » Strategy

Subject: TCW 3 build advice rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bob Estabrook
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
Looking toward OP 3 for the Temporal Cold War this weekend. I haven't decided whether I'm playing to blast the sphere objective or just my opponent, but thinking about a build that can mostly do whichever it needs to.

Ideally, I'd run:

Officer Exchange Program: Indy/Dominion

JH Battle Cruiser (32)
Admiral Gul Madred (5)
Sesslak (2)
Odo (copier) (5)

2nd Div. Cruiser (34)
Karr (4)
Omet'iklan (5)
Hood Riker (4)

Except even with OEP, that's 91 points. So, something's gotta give. What would you cut/replace to net one point less in total? I think the answer should be Gul Madred, but he's proven very effective in local meta so, even though he's taking up 5 points, I think the fleet plays better with him and not being completely one-dimensional. Other thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Redfearn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Use another generic Cruiser instead of the 2nd Division - you wont get use out of its ability.
Upgrade Ssesslak to an Alpha Hirogen.

Alternatively, replace the first Cruiser:
Alpha Hunter (26)
Gul Dukat (4)
Gul Madred (4)
Odo (5)
Monotanium Armor Plating (3)
Total (42)

Officer Exchange Program (0)

Fleet total: 42

Generated by Space Dock for Android
http://spacedockapp.org

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Estabrook
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
I need the named cruiser to get the second crew slot. Tragedy of Dominion ships. Also, it looks like monotanium plating would be a waste in this scenario because of the anomaly effects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.