Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Raptor» Forums » General

Subject: missing 1 baby raptor -- Resolved -- baby raptor has returned to mama rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Tesoriero
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just received Raptor today. Unfortunately, my bag of miniatures only had 4 of the 5 baby raptors. I've already opened a ticket with Matagot, but I'm curious if others had similar component issues.

I feel kind of silly opening a ticket with the hope to have a mini dinosaur mailed to me all the way from France, but we played tonight with a substitute. My wife found it very disconcerting and kept forgetting that it was also one of the babies.

I hope she will still want to play it, because I really love the cleverness of this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: missing 1 baby raptor
One of the two reviews on Amazon mention that they did not receive the Mother Raptor in their game, so it seems like it could be a common issue.

Here's hoping my game has all its pieces robot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came with 2 bags of raptors and no scientists. I've contacted Matagot support, but for now it's Raptors vs. Yellow Egyptians (thanks Kemet!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
Have you checked if it's not caught between the mothers' legs ? It happened with my first copy of the fame.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
elac yenwod
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
My copy came with some cards with 2 square corners and some cards with all 4 round corners so the cards are marked. I contacted both Asmodee and Matagot but haven't gotten a response yet. I've had a few problems with games and this is the worst support so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arnaud MATAGOT
France
Bordeaux
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Can you mp your ticket number in Matagot's website ?
I'll follow-up myself. Normal response time is within 3 working days. We are too small to afford a full time person and our guy does his best, so I am sorry for the delay but it will be answered.

Have fun playing,
Arnaud.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Harding
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was missing 1 scientist and 1 baby raptor. Also my inner box section was split upon opening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Bua
United States
Flushing
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am missing one scientist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Young
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Missing 1 scientist

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
When I saw the title of this post, my first thought was those devious scientists are stealing the baby dinosaur even before the game is played! Realising this, in some other copies of the game the mama dino was eating a scientist on the sly.

Ok, going to bed to sleep off the crazy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Newsham
United Kingdom
Halifax
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot to follow up on my post; my replacement scientists arrived about 2 weeks ago
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Tesoriero
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I received my replacement raptor today. I'm excited to put it to use. For folks in USA, definitely open the ticket directly with Asmodee USA. My delay was my mistake of starting my ticket via the European distributor.

Also, it is a huge honor to have been acknowledged by the legendary Bruno Faidutti. How many joyous evenings of laughter do I owe to you? Dozens or hundreds, maybe. I have played Citadels with so many different friends in the past decade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Light
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My mama raptor is brutally slanted, it's like she is taking a turn way too fast. Do you think I can get a new one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randal Divinski
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jessecuster3 wrote:
My mama raptor is brutally slanted, it's like she is taking a turn way too fast. Do you think I can get a new one?

I have the same issue. My plan is to put it in some hot water, and bend the leg a little. Can almost do it just by pushing, as the plastic is flexible (not rigid).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.