Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Return to Hoth» Forums » General

Subject: 6 or 5 Snowtroopers in box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How many Snowtroopers you guys have in the box?

I only got 5. The deployment card say 2 regular and 3 elite.

But for Component page, it should be 16 figures in total.

Which mean i short of one Snow trooper.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
pretty sure I got 6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blackmore
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2 and 3 are the deployment costs to reinforce a group that has lost members. The bars down the left hand side of the card are how many are deployed. Wampas have one bar for one miniature deployed. Snowtroopers have three bars for three miniatures deployed.

You should have six snowtroopers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for info.

Time to email FFG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
No email needed. http://parts.fantasyflightgames.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just dropped ffg customer service [the link above]..a line...got the guardians of deephall pack last week..had the master dark priest missing.but ive been told ffg are pretty good with customers

ps get RoH tomorrow..better check my snowtroopers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Aull
United States
Owensboro
KY
flag msg tools
Gaming Collector/Enthusiast
badge
Gamer Without a Cause
mbmbmbmbmb
I received 5 HK minis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
clarence
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a reply from FFG. I am staying in Singapore.
Our local store here bring in All FFG Starwars products.
Is there something wrong here?

Thank you for contacting Fantasy Flight Games. The status of your request is detailed below. If you have any questions or believe you have received this email in error, please contact parts@fantasyflightgames.com for assistance.

Please include reference code in any communications regarding this request.

Current request status: Closed
Note: Thank you for submitting a request; however sadly, we only have a license to sell into certain territories for our Star Wars lines, as a result of that, we are not able to physically service requests in territories where we do not have the licensing rights to sell to. Your territory is one such place and with that, we are not able to service your request. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at CustomerService@FantasyFlightGames.com.

Game Title: Return to Hoth Campaign Expansion
Component type: Plastic Figures
Details: I only receive 5 Snow troopers instead of 6. (Star Wars: Imperial Assault – Return to Hoth) I am short of one Snow Trooper figure.
Status for this item: Closed
Status details: Thank you for submitting a request; however sadly, we only have a license to sell into certain territories for our Star Wars lines, as a result of that, we are not able to physically service requests in territories where we do not have the licensing rights to sell to. Your territory is
one such place and with that, we are not able to service your request. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at CustomerService@FantasyFlightGames.com.

Fantasy Flight Games Customer Service
Replacement Parts Department
parts@fantasyflightgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case, contact your seller. Also in EU the seller has the primary responsibility for the products they sell. They then handle the practicalities with their distributor, who handles it with the manufacturer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.