6 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game – Secret Wars, Volume 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Thor Corps Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Some Guy
msg tools
mb
If I play a thor corps card from my deck, do I get both the 3 attack and the 2 recruit points? Im a little confused on this.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mugen80 wrote:
If I play a thor corps card from my deck, do I get both the 3 attack and the 2 recruit points? Im a little confused on this.

Thanks guys!

No, you get only 2 recruit points(+ the additional recruit if you activate their superpower). After you defeat them, you will need the attack power just in case a card wants to know the recruit COST of Thor Corps, but you won't get attack points from them.
So, think of the attack as being the cost. usually, count only the number in the left for recruit/attack.

Edit: see the comment below
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Puderbaugh
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AdelinDumitru wrote:
Mugen80 wrote:

Thanks guys!

No, you get only 2 recruit points(+ the additional attack if you activate their superpower). After you defeat them, you will need the attack power just in case a card wants to know the recruit COST of Thor Corps, but you won't get attack points from them.
So, think of the attack as being the cost. usually, count only the number in the left for recruit/attack.

(+ the additional attack recruit if you activate their superpower).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rhythmic wrote:
AdelinDumitru wrote:
Mugen80 wrote:

Thanks guys!

No, you get only 2 recruit points(+ the additional attack if you activate their superpower). After you defeat them, you will need the attack power just in case a card wants to know the recruit COST of Thor Corps, but you won't get attack points from them.

(+ the additional attack recruit if you activate their superpower).

thank you, i did not notice. i will modify accordingly meeplemeeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark-Willem Dogterom
Netherlands
rotterdam
flag msg tools
Sparta Rotterdam
badge
the story of 1
mbmbmbmbmb
can you also not take the thor corp card in singel play i think they mes up your deck

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adelin Dumitru
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dogterom wrote:
can you also not take the thor corp card in singel play i think they mes up your deck

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.