6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: best d n d co-op rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
among the dungeons and dragons co-op boardgames, which is the best in terms of scenarios, re playability, theme, accessibility to casual gamers?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Cleland
Australia
Baulkham Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
I supported because ...
badge
my silence is not questioned, nor is my presence, and sometimes there's magic!
mbmbmbmbmb
You might want to check the General Forum for the DnD Adventure System Boardgames family, and maybe ask your question there.

I've only played Castle Ravenloft, so I can't really answer to your question of "best".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert baynosa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ty never knew that subforum existed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dungeons & Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil Board Game is most likely the answer (havn't played this myself, yet).

Bye
Thanee

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I've tried them all except the latest one, Dungeons & Dragons: Temple of Elemental Evil Board Game. Dungeons & Dragons: Wrath of Ashardalon Board Game is the more quintessential D&D experience. Mostly because it takes place in an actual dungeon and has a dragon as boss. You also have a cool campaign mode where you can purchase things in a store- I believe this was left out in the sequel Dungeons & Dragons: The Legend of Drizzt Board Game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In Time
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I own and regularly play the 3 d&d games (I skipped the elemental temple one) and I found that they improve when monsters are combined this is good and bad,, it means to make the game truly great it helps to have the varied unpredictability of all the monsters,, the treasure and encounters r fine together as well,, but each game has enough to be perfectly sufficient. I just really enjoy the varied monsters/tactics...

I like wrath of ashardelon the most..
The difficulty of the games is evident to me;

Ravenlosft= hardest (u always feel like ur losing)

Ashardelon= middle challenging (I feel best scenarios)

Drizzt=these heroes are clearly stronger (and thus easier game)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.