Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Miguel [working on TENNISmind]
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
The 3 rulebooks (English, Spanish and French) have player aids for each Emperor, but I was wondering about a symbolic one, even simpler, that would be language independent. This is what I worked out (on the left):

Any advice? Keep in mind that its aim is not learning the game with, but just being a quick reminder of the rules/steps once you learned them.

EDIT/ I added an actual player aid (English, Maximian's) on the right so that you see the abstractions. But remember, this is a reminder of the rules once learned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel [working on TENNISmind]
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
I've uploaded them as a file, for those who would want them instead of the language-dependent ones included in the different rulebooks.

Note that I added a 4th column to the reminder of the difficulty table, in case you find the hardest level, 3122, too easy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.