Subject: Attacking Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Snipes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Does attacking and destroying another players give you a bounty?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MatsuYahiko wrote:

Only if the other player didn't have a bounty on them. If the other player had a bounty on them it's legal to kill them so you don't get a bounty put on you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's say neither players have bounties, do you get a bounty for simply attacking another player? or only if you actually destroy the other players ship?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl
Austria
Salzburg
Salzburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only upon destruction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Brown
msg tools
mbmb
MatsuYahiko wrote:

The rules say: You only receive a bounty when you destroy an INNOCENT ship. In my opinion that translates to: Kill all the outlaws you want and your still good in the eyes of the Law.

If you mean it in the other fashion, If they have a bounty on them and you kill them, yes you receive the bounty "payday" for killing them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do bounties stack? Can someone accrue more than one bounty?

I know you can get a bounty for entering an unlawful planet. But what then if you also complete or fail a mission that ends in you getting a bounty?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Snipes
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you for all the replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Brown
msg tools
mbmb
Aberrix wrote:

Yes, and Yes. The rules may not be clear on it, but One of the title cards is to acquire a $5,000 bounty. Only way to do that is to stack them one at a time til your there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sizzletown wrote:
Aberrix wrote:

Yes, and Yes. The rules may not be clear on it, but One of the title cards is to acquire a $5,000 bounty. Only way to do that is to stack them one at a time til your there.

Thanks, would the bounty for entering an unlawful planet stack every time you enter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Brown
msg tools
mbmb
Aberrix wrote:
sizzletown wrote:
Aberrix wrote:

Thanks, would the bounty for entering an unlawful planet stack every time you enter?

I don't think so, I would say that's a one time deal or else that would put a big fat target on your back really fast. I feel like once your an outlaw you have free reign on those planets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sizzletown wrote:
Aberrix wrote:
sizzletown wrote:
Aberrix wrote:

I don't think so, I would say that's a one time deal or else that would put a big fat target on your back really fast. I feel like once your an outlaw you have free reign on those planets.

Yeah that's how I interpreted it, just wanted a second opinion. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aberrix wrote:
sizzletown wrote:
Aberrix wrote:

No, because you only get that bounty when you are innocent. As soon as you have that first CR1000 bounty, you're not innocent anymore!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Gray
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
My question here is if you're playing with the Sellsword, and he destroys someone while employed by you, does he get the bounty or do you get it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Schwall wrote:
My question here is if you're playing with the Sellsword, and he destroys someone while employed by you, does he get the bounty or do you get it?

If a Sellsword destroys an innocent ship, the Sellsword gets the bounty. Just add the money in with what is already in his pile and put an "outlaw" marker around the ship base. Likewise if the Sellsword destroys a ship with a bounty, the bounty goes into the Sellsword pile. All the money on the Sellsword card goes to the player who eventually destroys him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Odyzeus Longbow
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AFAIK if the Sellsword does the killing, the player does not get the Fame Point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.