Robert Leopold
United States
Stowe
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friends,

My previous post looking for some of the promos was taken down, as it was in violation of BGG's policy, so I thought I would try this.

So, for anyone else looking to acquire or to trade away portions of the Brettspiel Easter Basket 2016, consider posting over there, instead of in the Easter Basket's main forum.

Brettspiel Easter Basket 2016 - Post Your Spares or What You Are Looking For

Thanks a heap,
Bob

P.S. Thanks for the idea,
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! I have one of these on order and I think the only things I will keep for definite are Colt Express, Snowdonia and Imperial Settlers so I'll have some bits up for grabs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just finished adding all of these to the database so (assuming they get approved) the OCD among us (I include myself in that...) can add them to our collections/wishlists etc. Also makes it easier for trading.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Mulholland
United Kingdom
Mirfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I really like squid.
badge
I really like squid.
mbmbmbmbmb
All the promos now have individual listings so you can add them to your collections, add photos to them etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.