Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just snooping around, and went to Knuckleduster's site. They've got a bunch more minis in their 32mm line, and they look great. Also to mention that Knuckledusters Cowtown Creator is an absolute must buy for any/all of us making custom content.

http://knuckleduster.com/shop/index.php?route=product/catego...

Wild Bill and Calamity Jane look great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone used these for Shadows of Brimstone? How are they scale wise?

I really like Mysterious Dave Mather! Cool minis!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Haven't seen these yet. Their 28mm line is too short, however looking at the image on this page http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/564176.page?...

The third from the left should be the 32 mm Pinkerton from Knuckleduster(the second from the left is the Knuckleduster 28mm) while the first one is Black Scorpion. I think Black Scorpion looks pretty good next to FFPs figures. I know that most 28mm look like Dwarves next to SoB minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The third from the left does not look like the 32mm Pinkerton from the Knuckleduster site. Are you sure?

On the Knuckleduster site it says they are compatible with Black Scorpion and Malifaux lines, so that is a good indicator. I would hate to order some and not have them look right...

EDIT: I see your link to the DAKKA site had good information, Thanks!

Actually the Pinkerton is an Artizan, if I am seeing it correctly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm. I think you're right. The page I linked lists both the second and third as KnuckleDuster, and they look different scale. If they are compatible with Malifaux they should be perfect. I'll be getting some soon.

I think I was confusing some of the caption above with the caption below the picture. I will definitely have to order soon in order to do my proper research.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And ordered Jane and Bill.

phase 1 of the research has begun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! Be sure to let us know what you think when they arrive. I have 4 Knuckleduster minis in my cart right now and am trying to decide what to do...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Njorl
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AAAaargh,

Just got in Jane and Bill. They look great, but their size matches Reaper minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
njep wrote:
AAAaargh,

Just got in Jane and Bill. They look great, but their size matches Reaper minis.

Sorry to hear that. Thanks for the report!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.