Popular Tags: [View All]
James D. Williams
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey! You obtain or dig out a game that you've never played that has uncut counters and you paste your counter printout onto that!
Dude!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
whistle "double down* with "doubled up" or however many layers of cereal-box materials, and they're generally larger overall than a print-out sheet.
Now, for 'cutting apart' these, I've gotten me one of them "really old school-style" paper-cutter sort! cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul C
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
whistle "double down* with "doubled up" or however many layers of cereal-box materials, and they're generally larger overall than a print-out sheet.
Now, for 'cutting apart' these, I've gotten me one of them "really old school-style" paper-cutter sort! cool

Fazakerley me also.

I only use bran flakes packets, the extra fibre makes all the difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Re: Die Cut counter material Source
capracaligo wrote:
Fazakerley me also.

I only use bran flakes packets, the extra fibre makes all the difference.
'perfect' kind overall for much smaller *batches*: bottom insert from packaging of Belgian 'chocolates'!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing this thread got my wheels turning; it occurred to me that a plastic chocolates tray (e.g. Whitman's Sampler) might make a good counter tray.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul C
England
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
'perfect' kind overall for much smaller *batches*: bottom insert from packaging of Belgian 'chocolates'!

delp1871 wrote:
Seeing this thread got my wheels turning; it occurred to me that a plastic chocolates tray (e.g. Whitman's Sampler) might make a good counter tray.

...beware the unfortunate consequence of making them irresistible to household pets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
delp1871 wrote:

Yes, but there is nothing to keep them in their individual compartments when you actually store the game. Unless, of course, you don't jostle the game around too much when handling it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
delp1871 wrote:
I have accumulated to amass some massive variety sum of that, along with cookies, "Aplets & Cotlets" etc. packaging "and then?..." TURNOVER to create instantly 'complex facility', or 'Barracks', or 'Aerodome/Repair' installation, and so on. The latest 'find' of UNBEKNOWNST-origin for around Micro-Armor-sized uses were a clear plastic 'Fort' of futuristic design, such as what I'm reminded of by "Starship Troopers", or perhaps even as some "Dune" kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Delp
United States
Franklin
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phytoman wrote:
delp1871 wrote:

Yes, but there is nothing to keep them in their individual compartments when you actually store the game. Unless, of course, you don't jostle the game around too much when handling it.

Yeah, or store something heavy like a game board over it. And it would HAVE to be stored horizontally. Or only used during game play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
whistle The separated pieces on the LEFT were cut apart from them two of the RIGHT with their whole, as a smaller 'snacks'-sized zip-loc with having 3 compartments now ought to suffice. UNKNOWN actual game for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
delp1871 wrote:

For many years I used the plastic tray insert that came with the game Stratego. Should be easy to find in a thrift store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
eddy_sterckx wrote:
delp1871 wrote:

For many years I used the plastic tray insert that came with the game Stratego. Should be easy to find in a thrift store.
shake Where's them Belgian 'chocolates' "involved"! FOR that!?!?11?!? yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
GROGnads wrote:
eddy_sterckx wrote:
delp1871 wrote:

shake Where's them Belgian 'chocolates' "involved"! FOR that!?!?11?!? yuk

Scrabble: Chocolate Edition doesn't have a tray soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
delp1871 wrote:

Just be careful of the unobservant person who mistakes the Panzer Lehr Division for the Chocolate Messenger Boy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.