Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be nice to get other goodies in the box for a change?

Maybe different game dynamic dice?
New agent (pawns) miniatures to suit the deck?
Anything else?

Walts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh, I think it is a little late for that
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a hint for any new expansions
in the pipeline!

Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You don't talk much sense.

Anyway, scenario box 3 has something surprising when you open the box. Hopefully later ones as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the NEXT expansions, the developers could add in some miniatures (figure, models, etc) to match the characters in the scenario.

For the NEXT expansions, some new style of dice, with different facings to promote a different dice mechanic, e.g. a luck die, a fudge die, etc?

For the NEXT expansions, anyone actually got any ideas!!!

Sadly lacking at the moment from those above,

Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Medany
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why ?

If they add things to an expansion then they are either one shots or else *everyone* will have to buy the expansion to play any other one that uses the new items (and if you aren't playing the expansions in a particular order this adds to confusion)

The idea of the basica game being the 'bluray' player makes sense.

The expansions should just be decks to keep the standalone nature - otherwise as you add stuff it then forces people to have a to buy an expansion.

Plus of course just being cards keeps the production cost down.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Bowyer
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniatures - add absolutely nothing to the game but would probably double the cost of the case. So that's a no from me. But I appreciate some people like minis, however I completely to see how they'd add anything in this game.

Extra dice etc, at the minute (having played up to marcy) I think the games fine as is. Maybe a year down the line, after another 3 or 4 cases it might start feeling a bit samey. But again putting extras in drives the cost up and forces people to pick up that case to get that mechanic feature.

I don't think the expansions are lacking ideas at all. Each one that we know about is set to be incredibly different to every thing we've already had in theme, and so far game play styles a bit as well.

I could understand if we were a year or two in to this, but I think calling for such things at this stage is insane. The base game has been out... What 3or 4 months? It has plenty of life in it just as it is. But there may come a time when, like with many games a bigger box expansion may be in order as naturally things improve over time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I would much rather **not** have that.

Unless it's to introduce a really great, meaningful mechanic that isn't just bloat and genuinely could not be handled with the base set, I don't want it.

And something like that would have to be a pretty wacky component, because there's plenty of generic counters, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Kopcan
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They could offer some refunds for the dice. After playing two games, the color wear off, white dice got black and red

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.