Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Louie Knight
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, just wanted to update you guys on some new changes I made to the Google Chrome extension I published a few months back. I have since updated it so that it is account based, meaning that you will be able to access your decks on any computer where you have access to the extension. For those who have already created decks using the extension there is a way to load those decks on to your new account. You will be asked to register and once you have created an account on the profile page there is an "Add Local Decks" tab that will sync every deck you have saved on that computer to your account.

I have also added file exporting capabilities and some other minor behind the scenes tweaks. But, there is still more work to be done. I'm currently trying to get deck importing functionality finished up, along with some features to allow deck sharing, and I am looking into making mobile versions of the app. Hopefully you guys can check it out and once again, your feedback is appreciated!

CardLife DB Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Renaud
Canada
Mission
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is really nice! Thanks for making it! Any possibility for searching multiple expansions at once or perhaps saving sets of expansions? I only have Core + Ringmaker cycle at the moment and I imagine it'll get more and more difficult to track my deckbuilding options in third-party utilities as I add more cards to my collection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louie Knight
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rathje wrote:
This is really nice! Thanks for making it! Any possibility for searching multiple expansions at once or perhaps saving sets of expansions? I only have Core + Ringmaker cycle at the moment and I imagine it'll get more and more difficult to track my deckbuilding options in third-party utilities as I add more cards to my collection.

Thanks!! You can limit the sets you want in the Deck builder to those two. But I will definitely look into that for the Card Search page... I have some other enhancements that need to be made for that page as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Seu L'eaux
United States
California
flag msg tools
This is pretty cool! Thank you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Renaud
Canada
Mission
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lpknight21 wrote:
Thanks!! You can limit the sets you want in the Deck builder to those two. But I will definitely look into that for the Card Search page... I have some other enhancements that need to be made for that page as well.

The filtering on deckbuilding is great, but would it be possible to remember my filtering settings between sessions? I own less than half of the expansions, so even a "deselect all" option would be helpful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louie Knight
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently working on a feature to really help out in that area. Not sure when it will be ready, but I will push it through as soon I finish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.