Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Edelstein
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I picked up Microcosm over the holidays and finally broke it out. I'm impressed that you have to make the same sort of tough decisions you make in Eminent Domain, in that regard the game is very successful! Also the box is the right size to put all the cards in sleeves so that's cool. I plan to take it around with me a lot.

A couple of things that the extended rules in the Files section didn't make clear to me:

1) I play Research and take Improved Research tech. I reveal two research icons and use the third from the new tech to repeat my Research action. Allowed?

2) Do the Survey icons do anything, or there just for show?

Thanks for any help. meeple
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
jmedelstein wrote:
Hello, I picked up Microcosm over the holidays and finally broke it out. I'm impressed that you have to make the same sort of tough decisions you make in Eminent Domain, in that regard the game is very successful! Also the box is the right size to put all the cards in sleeves so that's cool. I plan to take it around with me a lot.

A couple of things that the extended rules in the Files section didn't make clear to me:

1) I play Research and take Improved Research tech. I reveal two research icons and use the third from the new tech to repeat my Research action. Allowed?

1. Yes you can.
2. Just for show.

We play it like that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Edelstein
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
vardamir wrote:
jmedelstein wrote:

1. Yes you can.
2. Just for show.

We play it like that.

Great, thanks for the answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.