Joey V

Los Angeles
California
msg tools
designer
publisher
GROWL Kickstarter LIVE - TinyUrl.com/GROWLKS
mbmbmbmbmb

Battlestations Second Edition by Jeff Siadek launches next month!

From the publisher:
Battlestations is multi-map board game that simultaneously features ship-action in space AND the events on board the ships involved in the conflicts. It uses a simple board game system, but allows for complex RPG-like imaginative choices, like climbing into a boarding torpedo aimed at an alien ship or performing risky maneuvers outside a damaged starship.

Battlestations has been slowly building a loyal community over 16 years and I've been hard at work preparing this brand new edition. It is the full realization of my ultimate vision, and the culmination of my abilities as a designer, writer, and wide-eyed adventurer.

I conceived Battlestations in 2004 as a unique tabletop experience: It's the first and only board game/RPG hybrid of its kind, and I believe the absolute best tabletop experience in the genre of fantastical sci-fi. This is space opera done right: a board game with rules to accommodate almost any decision you could make, but it's simple and logical enough to quickly jump into a campaign. The scope is as big as you want it to be, and there are already hundreds of missions and a community of thousands of Battlestations players all around the world.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.