Dreadknot Knotdread
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Vistaprint.ca is where I got mine printed. My crappy cell phone and the poor lighting doesn't really do the colours justice, in the pics below. It's actually really nice looking.

Anyway, I ordered it as a 48X48 indoor banner (on sale for $24.99 right now) and then just trimmed the excess white space when it came. It was quite easy. If you want thicker, you can make it an outdoor banner for a bit more money.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Grier
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks great!

What did you use for the artwork?

-- Brad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya,

Here's a link to the pdf on the plaidhat site.

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/store/101

It's pretty high quality and a large file size. I had to use Acrobat to load it and export it as a jpg which greatly reduced the size. It had to be under 35MB for vistaprint.ca to accept it. I think, my memory is a bit fuzzy bit it was something like that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Grier
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, cool, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a lay person, to me a smaller file size means less "information for the printer. Does it look grainy at all in your 48x48 print after reducing the file size?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dreadknot Knotdread
Canada
Markham
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shelter wrote:
As a lay person, to me a smaller file size means less "information for the printer. Does it look grainy at all in your 48x48 print after reducing the file size?

No, not at all. I was worried about that too but it truly looks amazing. Keep in mind it is a 48*48 size of banner but the image is still 36*36. I just trimmed the excess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.