Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
8 am an early bird backer. However, I have yet to finalize my order. I was thinking of just getting the addon bundle one. I'm not sure if that's enough because I hear about people buying multiple core sets and tiles and doors. I don't care about doubling up on the same hero really. What I do care about is having enough minis and tiles and doors to play the game without having to sub in proxies or use cardboard tokens. Does anyone have any idea what quantity of things I should get to make sure I've got all my bases covered, but no so much extra stuff that I just have things sitting around going unused. Basically, is just the level one addon bundle enough, or will I need to add more?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a great question. Have you posted in on the KS page? I think the designer would have the answer you seek, but he is much more responsive on the KS page. I don't seem him very active here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I did, but got very little useful feedback. Just people talking about what they bought, but not why. I mean I don't care that so and so bought two sets. Do I need that many? Extra tiles? Door sets? Mini addons? All these things are extra but there is no info on what you should "need" in an average game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still no insight. Guess in just going to order one set and hope it's enough for standard play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.