Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I get that the Security track can only go up one Level per turn. However, can it go up one Level (say from a B&C) and then continue to move up additional spaces right up until crossing into the next level?

So at the end of a turn of a successful B&C it's been increased one level and I have that exclamation point token on the casualty pool track. Do I still roll for each casualty possibly moving up a couple spaces on the Security track and being on the cusp of moving into the next level?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CK Lai
Malaysia
Subang Jaya
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
charlest wrote:
So at the end of a turn of a successful B&C it's been increased one level and I have that exclamation point token on the casualty pool track. Do I still roll for each casualty possibly moving up a couple spaces on the Security track and being on the cusp of moving into the next level?

The whole point of putting that exclamation point token on the Casualty Pool track is to remind yourself to NOT roll the dice during the Refresh Phase

Pg. 7: "The presence of this token eliminates the need to roll for a security level increase in the Refresh phase."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chinkster wrote:
charlest wrote:

The whole point of putting that exclamation point token on the Casualty Pool track is to remind yourself to NOT roll the dice during the Refresh Phase

Pg. 7: "The presence of this token eliminates the need to roll for a security level increase in the Refresh phase."

Ah ok, nevermind then. That's how I played it in my solo plays but I didn't see the rule calling that out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.