Legendary: Dark City» Forums » General

Subject: Legendary Divider Labels for Core, Villains, and all expansions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L T
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
After perusing through all the selections of dividers for this game, I decided to just make my own that way I can tailor them to my exact needs. The labels are designed with class icons in the order of rarity (left-right: rare, uncommon, commons) so you know exactly how many of those classes there are for each hero (1, 3, 5, 5). I've uploaded them all in case anyone's interested. Enjoy

These will work on Avery 6467 (my preferred choice), 5167, 5267, 5422, 5667, 5967, 8117, 8167, 8667, 15667, 18167, 18667, 28667, 48267, 48467.

If you find any errors, please let me know so I can update. Feedback is also appreciated. Thanks!

Preview:

Core
Dark City
Fantastic Four
Guardians of the Galaxy
Paint the Town Red
Secret Wars Volume 1
Secret Wars Volume 2
Villains
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brilliant! When the app recommends a setup, sometimes it'll throw in Emma frost, whose rare is the only one of hers I think, with that class. To fit the need of the scheme or master strike. This was awhile ago, I don't know if they've updated to compensate for this sort of thing. So, this is brilliant, can check and adjust, or throw together from scratch.

Thank you! The set Ive always wantedx GG for youx
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L T
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
sarebear62 wrote:
Brilliant! When the app recommends a setup, sometimes it'll throw in Emma frost, whose rare is the only one of hers I think, with that class. To fit the need of the scheme or master strike. This was awhile ago, I don't know if they've updated to compensate for this sort of thing. So, this is brilliant, can check and adjust, or throw together from scratch.

Thank you! The set Ive always wantedx GG for youx

Actually, for the core set, both Rogue and Hulk also have strength class rares. The expansions also have a number of them too

And you're welcome! I'll definitely be updating this once the Captain America expansion comes out, so keep an eye out if you plan on buying that set and would like matching labels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.