Popular Tags: Too_Hot_for_BGG! [+] [View All]
Caleb
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The BGG tv widget is prompting me to click past a notice that it is intended for mature audiences. Surely that is not the case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Eric Martin
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
cannoneer wrote:
The BGG tv widget is prompting me to click past a notice that it is intended for mature audiences. Surely that is not the case?

I'm guessing that since this is a livestream event with individuals that we might not know, Scott placed the "mature" label on the event in case people swear while they play — or perhaps someone plans to dance a striptease on the table in Persia. Hard to say...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe they switched to a new format, like The Naked News.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
It's four adults playing boardgames, not blue clues. Of course it's for mature audiences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We can't let children watch! They might try to eat all the little pieces... and end up licking the screen.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it will increase the number of clicks it would otherwise receive being not labeled 'for mature audiences.'

'Don't let your significant other know that you clicked!'
blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Royal
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So everybody else is seeing this too? *whew*. I was worried someone discovered my immaturity and had ratted me out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
France
Paris 2ème et Normandie
Australian nationality
flag msg tools
Bleu, Blanc, Rouge: Liberté, Égalité et Fraternité.
badge
Ravens.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's just generic covering of one's behind.

You'll probably find traces of eggs, nuts and milk solids as well
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
W Eric Martin wrote:

I'm guessing that since this is a livestream event with individuals that we might not know, Scott placed the "mature" label on the event in case people swear while they play — or perhaps someone plans to dance a striptease on the table in Persia. Hard to say...

Let's just say you REALLY don't want most gamers dance a striptease on the table. (or anywhere else for that matter!) gulp shake zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.