Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding Sinbad and '1001 Arabian Knives' attack...
I may be missing it in the rules...is there a maximum # of dice that a hero can roll in one attack?(I am specifically looking at Sinbad's discard one gold for two dice...which could result in a 16 dice attack if I am reading it correctly).

Regarding Bossman Kastel and 'Lead Rain' attack...
Is Bossman essentially a mobile deck gun(4 dice at 4+(for 3 gold))...meaning he can target enemy objectives from anywhere on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Goudreau
Canada
flag msg tools
1- Yes

2- Yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Macsim wrote:
1- Yes

2- Yes

Thanks, but if "yes" to #1...what is the maximum # of dice that a character can roll because I missed it in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maxime Goudreau
Canada
flag msg tools
Technically , there is no "maximum" of dice for a character . You roll what the attack say and if you play tide cards with , just add the right amount to the attack . For sure Sinbad have the highest number of dice for that attack and depending on with faction you play it you can have more dice added with tide cards .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Smith
United States
Unspecified
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Macsim wrote:
Technically , there is no "maximum" of dice for a character . You roll what the attack say and if you play tide cards with , just add the right amount to the attack . For sure Sinbad have the highest number of dice for that attack and depending on with faction you play it you can have more dice added with tide cards .

Got it. Thanks for your time, Maxime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.