Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Strange
Australia
Dingley Village
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am in Australia and still waiting for my copy.
Can someone advise timelines and when this is likely to happen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Wright
United States
Noblesville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you read Deano's updates, it seems like he is having batches of the core game parts printed, putting them together and then mailing them out all by himself.

Here is his latest update from a few days ago.

I don't know how he is working through the list of backers, but I am in the U.S. I have not received my game yet either. I suspect that is because I backed for more than just a core game.

I see others have received their core game and so I am choosing to be patient and let this one man show get things done as fast as he can. I'm sure as a person who did this as a passion project, he had no idea in the time or effort of what it takes to put the game together and mail them out. Let alone complete all of the stretch rewards he ended up adding to the campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Strange
Australia
Dingley Village
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for coming back to me. I missed that update.
I've been burnt a couple of times on Kickstarter and I seriously want this game as quickly as I can get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Steffan
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Matt,
Hope you get it soon, it is a deep game offering an interesting approach to solitaire.
Scott Steffan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.