tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Torres
United States
FONTANA
California
flag msg tools
Dang, just paid slightly more for Blood Bowl 2 yesterday on G2A. And they sent me a Polish key (no English option) instead of the global I paid for. Going to take 2 weeks to get my refund.

I guess I learned a valuable lesson: never buy from key sites and just wait for steam/GMG to have sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any recommendations from the sale? I was looking at Warhammer40k Regicide. I already own Space Hulk (both) and Dawn of War 2.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Cave
United States
Myrtle Beach
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RayLancer wrote:
Any recommendations from the sale? I was looking at Warhammer40k Regicide. I already own Space Hulk (both) and Dawn of War 2.

Talisman: DE has a strong following, although it's not really my cup of tea. I'm leaning towards picking up Warhammer Quest deluxe (deluxe version apparently includes the other half of the game)for $4.49

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alton Utt
United States
Moscow
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm seriously tempted to pickup Warhammer: Armageddon. The discount is not as deep as some of the other titles, but its still the best price I think I've seen it for (its been on my wish list since it was released, but I'm cheap :))

Dawn of War II was great, I already have that one as well. Great time to pick up a classic for anyone that does not have it though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave, or "Phineas" or "Tolstoy" or,
United States
Mount Holly
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is still thinking about this sale, it ends Thursday Jan 29th at noon EST.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.