Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

San Francisco» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question: Action Cards - yes, I read the other action card title posts. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Benson
United States
Pleasanton
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I read the rules, and the other two posts in the forum on Action Cards an I am still confused about these.

Page 9:
2) Draw an action card.
After all players have invested thus rebuilding at least one city district in one round, the starting player has to draw an action card from the supply stock which has to be executed.

So, what does it mean to have invested? Does it mean to have placed a wooden stick in the city because...

Page 4:
The Privilege of Investment: A player acquires the privilege to invest in a city through a request for bidding (RfB). A player receiving the privilege to invest is called an investor. A player invests by placing a wooden stick on a street running around a city district.

So, can players rebuild districts but never have to turn an action card until everyone has invested (placed a stick on the board)?

AND even further:

"After all players have invested thus rebuilding at least one city district in one round..."

So, do ALL players have to have made an investment in that one single round, since it says all and it says that to be an investor is to place a wooden stick on the map. So, does every player need to build or rather re-build a city all in a single round to flip an action card?

OR, is it more simple, essentially, all players bid, once at least one of the bidding players rebuilds a district you then flip an action card?

And you continue to flip an action card after each district is re-built?

If so, does that mean only 12 districts will be re-built before the game ends since there are only 12 spaces for action cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.