Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Wißner
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxdxTLO1xP5KMXJrc3AyU3I5WVU...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Wilson
United States
Bangor
ME
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Curse my monolingualism! But, hooray for cognates. The 36% I was able to infer confirms two things: the game is gorgeous, and it seems to have some Martin Wallace mechanical hallmarks that I really enjoy... I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Hamilton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quite a big difference look from some of his other games. It is quite bright and beautiful. Looking forward to this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
Great artwork + intriguing rules? Do I hear someone shout insta-buy? XD!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugo Lefebvre
Canada
flag msg tools
If enough people wants it, I could translate it.

I've never done any rulebooks and my english isn't perfect, but i'll consider it as practice for the few boardgames I want to eventually produce.

If people are interested, thumbs up or reply so that I know it is worth the effort!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruno Gaia
France
Asnières
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Being a Geek is a sure sign of a sound mind, cause it means you think that life as it is is dull and should be more interesting. Which it is.
mbmbmbmbmb
klapocius wrote:

I've never done any rulebooks and my english isn't perfect, but i'll consider it as practice for the few boardgames I want to eventually produce.

If people are interested, thumbs up or reply so that I know it is worth the effort!

I thumb up even if I -obviously- don't need it XD!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wißner
Germany
Augsburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klapocius wrote:

Maybe start with an overview instead of translating the whole rulebook. Otherwise there's a danger of all your work being almost in vain pretty soon.

Because sooner or later Space Cowboys will put out the English rules, this is a multilingual release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.