Popular Tags: [View All]
James C
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to this game and am trying to wrap my mind around something:

A "disrupted" unit is on the verge of breaking,
A "routed" unit has broken and is fleeing the battlefield.

Yet it takes 2 command actions to "reorganize" a disrupted unit, but only 1 command action to "rally" a routed unit.

It seems to me that this should be reversed.

What am I missing? Can someone explain why this approach makes sense? It's really disturbing me! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Brattstrom
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
It was some time since I played this game, which I love by the way but I Think this is way (If I am not mistaken any rule. ยจ

A untit that is dirupted takes two command action to organize which semms fair (It was probebly a heck of a job)

To Rally a routed unit was more about inspiering them to stick in the fight and actually when you rally you put them on hold. this means that the rally also in some sence takes two command actions and actually two turn to both rally and get them in to order so to speak. turn 1 you rally (They stay in the fight and turn around but they are on hold). Turn 2 you have to spend Another command action if you want them to change order and move etc. This is Another action and in the second turn. If you just leave them on hold they only take one command action to rally but you can asume that they will put them selfs in order if they stay on hold for the turns to come. As mentioned I am not 100 % sure of the rules since I have not played in 2 years time but I Think I am about right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls