Subject: time management rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

How long does it take to complete a quest if you play?

I noticed that i play round about 75 minutes.

I prefer completing the whole campaign in one session(worst case one day later) although it takes a lot of time.
Therefore i mainly play at the weekend if i have some spare time.

I do not like to play some quests the one day and to finish the campaign some days later.

What's about you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Playing 2-players games we spent about 1.5-2 hours per quest. So we played one quest per day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arash Sanari
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
As usual people seems to play faster than preferable when you browse around here on BGG. I've seen some people estimate 30-45 min per quest. Come on dudes, really? I would say i takes at least 75-90 minutes if you play with any kinda feel and flow, reading fluff, taking your time to come up with tactics. We played the through the campaign thrice, and it takes from morning to night. Have no illusions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rogier van Winden
Netherlands
Gieten
Drenthe
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I only play solo (with 2 heroes).
Time varies of course, but in general it takes me about 1,5 hours, up to 2 hours to complete a campaign quest. If it goes quicker it is mostly due to being defeated too soon.

Delve quests take about 2,5 to 3 hours to complete.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aswin Agastya
Indonesia
Bekasi
Jawa Barat
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1.5 hours here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Davide C
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
Normally it takes me 60 - 75 minutes including setup and tear down. I normally play one quest in the evening when I have some spare time and feel like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Klinkowski
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played the campaign three times in the last weeks, normally with one hero each, one time with two heroes each.
I would say it takes us about 60-120 minutes per quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played about 13 times now and the last games where all around the hour mark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About an hour per quest, but I've never played more than 2 in a single session.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After analysing my last sessions i'd say a quest takes about a hour including setup and settlement phase.

If i am lucky, a quest takes about 45 minutes(some quests are sometimes finished faster as other quests).

Overall 45 minutes are a little bit optimistic and 60 minutes more realistic but not much more.

Right now i played alone with 4 heroes every time and i do not need a lot of time for the setup and settlement phase because i played the campaign several times(routine).

Maybe i will play at the weekend for the first time with my girlfriend which will take much more time(explaining the rules/mechanics and even then communicating strategies).

Right now all my campaign sessions took "exactly"(more or less) 5 hours including minor breaks because otherwise i would be dizzy in my head : D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hewlett
msg tools
mbmb
I played the full delve quest with two players in just over four hours. Some of the most fun I've had gaming in a long time - we barely noticed the time go by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Vanschooren
Belgium
Beringen
Limburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
albino_penguin wrote:
I played the full delve quest with two players in just over four hours. Some of the most fun I've had gaming in a long time - we barely noticed the time go by.

Did you play with the original rules or used the errata?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.