Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Seriously the pre-order ie not a kickstarter is over a year late and the crickets are getting deafening at this point.

CMoN owns the domestic property now so how about a delivery update?

Pretty please with Krosmasters on top?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bancroft
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
Durp
mbmbmbmbmb
Bueller?........Bueller?.......Bueller?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What did CMoN say when you emailed them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Donald wrote:
What did CMoN say when you emailed them?

I'll know immediately if they decide to reply . . . shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mikael peterson
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I asked about information on my order and got a reply:
CMoN Customer Service Rep wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. At this time I do not have the finalized list to be able to confirm your order. We will be sending out an email to everyone once we have the information.

The CSR did not respond to my follow up questions, though.

At this point is looks like the process is stuck on someone's desk somewhere.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mikaeljp wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. At this time I do not have the finalized list to be able to confirm your order. We will be sending out an email to everyone once we have the information.

At least you received an answer!

Well I am almost 99% sure at this point the original problem was indeed Ankama and not Japanimegames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
Mikaeljp wrote:
Hello,

Well I am almost 99% sure at this point the original problem was indeed Ankama and not Japanimegames.

Uhm...how do you figure that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H H
msg tools
mbmb
I was checking this the other day, found this link:
http://cmon.com/cmon-inc-and-ankama-products-partner-for-us-...

So i contacted the email here, to my amazement i got a response from Brandy Root saying "looking to ship mid to late March." I wouldn't hold my breath but i have no reason to doubt the CMON rep, they have never done me wrong in the past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ioxp wrote:
I was checking this the other day, found this link:
http://cmon.com/cmon-inc-and-ankama-products-partner-for-us-...

So i contacted the email here, to my amazement i got a response from Brandy Root saying "looking to ship mid to late March." I wouldn't hold my breath but i have no reason to doubt the CMON rep, they have never done me wrong in the past.

Great, thanks. My email must have been eaten I could not imagine getting ignored intentionally.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Grumsh wrote:
Mikaeljp wrote:
Hello,

And I'm 110% sure it is very much the fault of Japanime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thompson

Las Vegas
Nevada
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Grumsh wrote:
Mikaeljp wrote:
Hello,

And I'm 110% sure it is very much the fault of Japanime.

Wait, so in your opinion it is Japanimegame's fault Ankama did not ship them the games to send out to preorders?

Is it also Japanimegames fault the game was delayed 9 months?

Sure you don't like them because of the games they make, that's fine, but don't burn them for obviously not their fault.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Norris
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
...and J-Pop too!!!!
badge
Raina rocks!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! This is so much better. [insert sarcasm here]

When Japanime had the game...at least I knew I could get it at some certain point in my life.

Now, I don't even know about that. LOL
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Moylan
msg tools
From toy fair flyer... finally a date! Krosmaster Quest hits March 26th! Woot!

I don't know about those who pre-ordered but, must be similar?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I currently have a ticket open for 3 weeks with cool mini or not about my pre-order and have had absolutely no response.
It's annoying because I had other items like the xxl cards and the dress for my daughter on the pre-order and I'm not sure if cmon will be supplying these as well. Also might need to change the required dress size because she was 5 when I did the pre-order, she's 7 now and who knows how old she will be when we actually get our orders

Edit have eventually got conformation that European orders made with japanime games isn't been done by Cmon but by ankama themselves.
JAG and Cmon eventually managed to push me in the right direction but unfortunately I can't get any response from ankama at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S R
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted cmon as well and got nothing back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Myers

Pennsylvania
msg tools
I did get ahold of Customer Service a while back, and they told me March.

But seeing as how CMON seems to be refusing or forgetting or SOMETHING to put anything on their website, facebook, or twitter.... I am not holding my breath.

Who knows, maybe Ankama is holding out for another better deal...

I would at least like to know if the games left Belgium for the USA yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Thompson

Las Vegas
Nevada
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tsukasapgh wrote:
I did get ahold of Customer Service a while back, and they told me March.

But seeing as how CMON seems to be refusing or forgetting or SOMETHING to put anything on their website, facebook, or twitter.... I am not holding my breath.

Who knows, maybe Ankama is holding out for another better deal...

I would at least like to know if the games left Belgium for the USA yet.

So what you are saying is Fun forge and Ankama are using the same business practices handbook?
Sadly I can see it....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
This just in... an email from CMON:

Quote:
In December 2015, CoolMiniOrNot and Ankama announced the beginning of a new quest, one in which CMON would be the English language distributor for Krosmaster Quest and future Krosmaster products that follow. It has been great to see the outpouring of support for the new partnership from fans, and we’re excited to get Quest to your tables. We know a lot of you have waited a long time, and that wait is almost over. In fact, you can expect Krosmaster Quest to be available on March 26th, 2016!

Many of you pre-ordered the game previous to our agreement with Ankama, and CMON is happy to take over those pre-orders and deliver Krosmaster Quest and its pre-order bonuses to you. Pre-orders will begin shipping out in March to line up with the release of the game. If you pre-ordered, you will receive an email from us soon asking you to confirm your shipping address. If your shipping address has changed, this will allow you to make that adjustment before we begin shipping.

So... News!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C H
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Any news today-ish? Or has everyone given up?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chrpkrns wrote:

I don't think anybody's heard anything, but I feel pretty confident that CMON will be shipping stuff soon. I'm not worried about it. Can't say I'm excited about the game any more--I've probably bought three other dungeon crawlers in the time since I pre-ordered Quest, and what I've seen and heard about the actual game hasn't impressed me much. Still, I'm pretty sure we'll get it; there's no reason for CMON to take over distribution on the game only to irritate people by not delivering it.

And, by the by, welcome to the forums! People who are interested in a game usually subscribe to that games forums, and are notified when threads get updated, so making the same post in several threads is usually unnecessary, and can in fact cause people's subscriptions to notify them for each thread. This can clutter up people's feeds, and scatter the discussion of a topic rather than focus it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
puzzlemonkey wrote:
Chrpkrns wrote:

I don't think anybody's heard anything, but I feel pretty confident that CMON will be shipping stuff soon. I'm not worried about it. Can't say I'm excited about the game any more--I've probably bought three other dungeon crawlers in the time since I pre-ordered Quest, and what I've seen and heard about the actual game hasn't impressed me much. Still, I'm pretty sure we'll get it; there's no reason for CMON to take over distribution on the game only to irritate people by not delivering it.

And, by the by, welcome to the forums! People who are interested in a game usually subscribe to that games forums, and are notified when threads get updated, so making the same post in several threads is usually unnecessary, and can in fact cause people's subscriptions to notify them for each thread. This can clutter up people's feeds, and scatter the discussion of a topic rather than focus it.

I have two FOGSs and one FLGS keeping tabs on it fr me and none has been shipped their supply yet. So street date of the 26th was another fuck up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I have two FOGSs and one FLGS keeping tabs on it fr me and none has been shipped their supply yet. So street date of the 26th was another fuck up.

Well, I just noticed that the notice just said March 26; it didn't say anything about 2016. Maybe I should be worried...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.