Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if there's a chance we could see the rules for this.
It's obvious to me (to me!) that I don't need both games as they're going to be fairly similar (I'd rather put the rest of my money in a field-commander game as I don't own any of those yet). This is not a kick at the games, but for myself, I think I can do with one of the two, but I'd like to make an informed choice on which one I would prefer.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the KS comment section:
"We'll post updates for both rule books soon"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
I assume "soon" means when the games are sent to the printers (but don't shoot me if I'm wrong!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lines J. Hutter
Germany
Munich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really think they should release the rules during the campaign. Otherwise they'd lose a lot of backers that already own the first editon of the games and are unsure whether to back or not.
I for myself need to know what changes they made before pulling the trigger
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ting
Malaysia
Sibu
Sarawak
flag msg tools
All this time of waiting, counters being changed to detailed damage system is the main difference; and it doesn't mention the differences between UBL and GL (I assume it's just a preference of theater of war)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Boadilla del Monte
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
let's wait and see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules are up!

www.dvg.com/uboatrules.pdf" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/uboatrules.pdf

www.dvg.com/gatorulebook.pdf" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http://images.dvg.com/www.dvg.com/gatorulebook.pdf

But the URL gets messed up by BGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Russo
Monaco
Monte-Carlo
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Didn't have time yet to compare both.
Would also be interested to have someone summarising the main differences (if any) between both games, apart the obvious change in location, type of subs...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.