Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I am thinking about purchasing and using the dice from this game in another game. But I cannot seem to locate online a complete picture of all 6 faces.

For the attack dice, how many sides are blank? And how many sides have skulls / successes?

For the defense dice, how many sides are blank? And how many sides have shields?

Also, the dice are printed and not etched, right?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
Only the first edition had separate dice. Later editions had one type of dice, with 3 skulls, 2 shields, and 1 blank.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manutd03 wrote:
Only the first edition had separate dice. Later editions had one type of dice, with 3 skulls, 2 shields, and 1 blank.

Gotcha.

So for the original dice it was: 3 skulls 3 blanks, and then 2 shields 4 blanks?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ashburn
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jgortner wrote:
manutd03 wrote:

Gotcha.

So for the original dice it was: 3 skulls 3 blanks, and then 2 shields 4 blanks?

That's correct.

Also, to answer your other question, both versions of dice are printed, not etched.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, the Flagbearer models came with special dice that had three skulls, two shields, and one symbol. Each flagbearer had dice with their General's symbol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Price
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
It is pitch black.
badge
You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do decide you need some, hit me up before you buy any. Unless you need a whole lot, I can probably get them to you for the cost of postage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liz Burton
United States
Bethesda
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
mbmbmbmbmb
puzzlemonkey wrote:
If you do decide you need some, hit me up before you buy any. Unless you need a whole lot, I can probably get them to you for the cost of postage.

I have a Whole Lot of 2d ed dice if you'd like some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.