Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmb
I'm looking to pick up Grolier-Asia's "Logico" educational manipulatives / card sets, both the Piccolo and Maximo, for use for homeschooling. There seems to be no equivalent product available in the US.

This is about the only way I know to find trustworthy folks world-wide. Sorry for pseudo-spam, here.

I'm led to believe from googling that there are numerous of these available at secondhand classified sites in both Singapore and the Philippines, and that they are sold at educational shows in these countries as well.

I'd obviously reimburse cost+shipping + finder's fee. Please GM if interested / willing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
You may want to POST within there as well: BGG Philippines or any others you might consider?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.