United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Link!!!

A few games are still available.
All games have a BIN price.
It will run until sometime in the evening of February 3rd, 2016.

List of games still up for auction:
Pathfinder the Adventure Card Game: Skulls and Shackles Base Set
Shadowrun: Crossfire, including Character Expansion #1
The Resistance: Avalon

Say Anything
Dungeon Twister: The Card Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Small US Only Auction- Shipping from Sacramento, Ca - Ends 2/3/16- BINs
Sorry for the n00b questions, but do we bid by post or PM, and do we include S&H in our bid?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williamson
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No Worries George. Bid in the comments section under the game in the geek list. Your bid does not include the shipping. After the auction is over or if you BIN a game and are not interested in anything else, I will PM you the link to the marketplace listing that will include the price of your bid plus the shipping. Once that is paid, I will ship the game out. If there is a specific game you are interested in, I can try to give you an estimate on shipping cost. Most shipping cost will be between $6 and $20, depending on the shipping service. I hope I was able to answer your questions. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George P.E., PMP, DM
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Hourglass Realm D&D 5e Play by Forum (PbF) Campaign DM (we'd love to have you join us!)
badge
U.S.S. Tautog (SSN 639) doing an emergency blow with me on it (see profile for details)
mbmbmbmbmb
You answered them all, thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.