Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

There are a few things I was hoping someone could clarify. I'm just not understanding the whole system clearly...
The collectors edition includes a rulebook. Will that allow us to use any airfix models in the game? (the Waterloo models, the astronaut models, etc..)

I've heard different reports of which scale to use.. 1:72 is most common. Any verification?

So this could be a "miniatures" game like warhammer?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Comicbook Hero
msg tools
My understanding from internet research is the basic game comes with card counters that represent your troops to play the game on the provided game board.

These can be replaced with 1/72 Airfix figures and vehicles if you want.

There is then a collectors edition that will provide rules for moving your game from the provided gameboard to a wargames table with model buildings, trees etc.

The game is set during WW2 and the unit cards reflect this. So you can use Airfix US & German etc infantry but probably not your Romans and spacemen.

Hope that helps.

CBH
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Hanson
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
ComicBook Hero is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.