8 Posts

Kingdom Death: Monster» Forums » General

Subject: Kingdom Death - Europe rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paulo Goncalves
msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't know if this is not allowed, but if it is not tell me please...
Anyone willing to sell this game in Europe?

I am willing to pay 300€ plus postages

I am from Portugal. PM me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike R.
Germany
flag msg tools
It's 400 USD, you know

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Roza
Netherlands
flag msg tools
I'm from The Netherlands and have been looking at different options to get my hands on a copy as well. There are/were some copies being sold on ebay in Europe for a while, but that pool has long been depleted.

The problem is not the $400 pricetag, but all the horror stories about added custom costs that I have been reading about on reddit for example.
They had a European shipping hub for the kickstarter apparently, but that partnership has since stopped.

My hopes are that when the second wave of kickstarter rewards go out (the expansions), that partnership is renewed. Without a dedicated shipping hub in Europa, the shipping costs will increase tremendously for all the European backers. And there have already been rumblings because of the added shipping costs for the expansions, probably since those turned out as elaborate and amazing as the core game itself.
Therefore it seems the most logical for Poots and co to organize something to circumvent those customs.

So, I will be doing my best to wait for that miracle to happen and hopefully I'll be able to get my hands at some expansions while I'm at it (fingers crossed there will be some left over after all the backers get their rewards).
But since it's going to be Chinese New Year soon and the whole miniature business will be on hiatus for about a month, I'll probably have to wait at least two months before getting my hopes up again.

Fingers crossed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Koop
Germany
Kiel
flag msg tools
mb
I got mine through Ebay (lucky me) but since we do some ordering from the US, I highly recommend not ordering directly from the Pootsstore until there is an european shipping hub.

Shipment cost for the 10kg gamebox would be:
100$ shipment to europe and
depending on country 15-25% toll VAT that would be ra 600$ for the basegame

You could try and let it ship for free to a friend in the US and then he/she can ship to europe with the risk that the toll still checks the package...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen van Loon
Netherlands
Den Haag
Zuid Holland
flag msg tools
mb
I also live in the Netherlands but was able to simply pre-order the game (I think somewhere in October) from the main website (even at a discount). Got it delivered in November.

Maybe that was the launch for the non backers, I don't know but most likely you will still be able to order in the US right? (will cost you some on shipping though)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Vanhoorne
Belgium
Bredene
West Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
Been looking meself also for a way to buy it in europe. Guess its not possible to buy it here without crazy shipping cost and tax
To bad, really like to get a copy of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simas K
msg tools
Same here. Just checked through their main page and from new york hq (which was the only available) would cost 120$ to ship and then additional 21% VAT fee and around 10% toll fee. Well. You see where this goes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodrigo Pinheiro
msg tools
I just found this and it is interesting to have an accurate estimation of shipping and duty costs:

http://www.dutycalculator.com/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.