Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Merchant of Venus» Forums » Rules

Subject: When selling a relic, how much is it worth? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon G
United States
Bossier City
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
When selling a relic, how much do you receive for payment?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
GordoMG wrote:
When selling a relic, how much do you receive for payment?


It's only worth credit, so think of it more as a trade than a sale. It's worth half the price listed on the counter.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom McThorn
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jude wrote:
GordoMG wrote:
When selling a relic, how much do you receive for payment?


It's only worth credit, so think of it more as a trade than a sale. It's worth half the price listed on the counter.


I'm pretty sure it stays in the system you trade it in at and any other player that goes there can buy it for the face value.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Starfury wrote:
Jude wrote:
GordoMG wrote:
When selling a relic, how much do you receive for payment?


It's only worth credit, so think of it more as a trade than a sale. It's worth half the price listed on the counter.


I'm pretty sure it stays in the system you trade it in at and any other player that goes there can buy it for the face value.


Yes, that's correct. But you can only trade it in for credit for half of the "face value". The credit must be used that turn or you lose it. The relic then stays where it was traded until someone buys it for the full face value (and that payment goes to the bank).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.