Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Blake
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello there.

Do each strategic objective give 1 VP to the player controlling it? Even those place in the player's deployment points?

In that case, is not very simple to play scenario 1? I mean, you earn 2 VP each round since it would be difficult for the other player to occupy those positions before turn 3.

Thank you in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael W.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't quite understand the problem I guess.
FIrst of all you are right. Unless the special rules say something else each SO gives the controlling player 1 VP in the end of the turn.
And in some unsymmetric scenarios you have to go closer to the enemy lines to get more VPs, which makes it more difficult. But in most cases you get mor Deployment points for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Blake
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

Yes, sorry. My question was a bit confusing. I meant strategic objective instead of SP. And I don't know why, but I was talking about scenario 1, and the "1" didn't appear anywhere. I edited it.

I mean, in the first scenario, if you deploy units in the SO's set in your deployment points, you get 2VP at the end of the turn, since you occupy them.

Then, each turn you'll get 2 more VP (mainly because the opposing player won't be able to kick you off from this position and occupy them in a single round, even in two rounds).

That means that, at the end of the third round, first player wins. You don't even need to move.

I am missing something?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael W.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
SO you mean "take up the banner"

Those are not Objectives those are just bunkers.
They don't give you VPs they just protect your units. (-1 dice if they are attacked inside + only infantry can enter)

SO the scenario contains 4 Bunkers where each player can only spawn infantry in (no tanks/cavalry/ etc. because tanks can't enter) and 2 SOs in the center of no mans land to fight for.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Blake
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, dear. I get it. Ok.
Big misunderstanding
I was confusing SO instead of Bunkers. OMG. It makes moooore sense now.
Thousands of thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael W.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You are welcome.
Have much fun with the game!
 Thumb up