Doug Bias
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spoiler (click to reveal)
We're in the middle of playing this--just finished our second run--and I have a question about movement. We made it to the park by following the doctor through the passage. The door through the passage supposedly closes behind us, thus preventing us from getting back to the doctor's office. In this particular run, we did not have the key to the gate in the promenade. So, my first question is, are we stuck outside of the asylum building until we can find a way back in? Secondly, are we allowed to move freely from one outside location to another? As an example, take our map in the included image: are we able to move from the park to the greenhouse or to the catacombs?

**The above picture is small because I included it in a spoiler box**

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can move from any location visible on the map to any other location visible on the map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Bias
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I struggled with this rule as well. If the door closes behind you, how are the agents supposed to go back?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
They...

...go up to the guards at the gate in the Promenade and say "hey...we, uh...got out"...and the guards let them back in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin G
United States
Weehawken
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we are essentially forced to the "new" location do we have to roll the time die once we go here ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Cochran
United States
Costa Mesa
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
jgunnz wrote:
Since we are essentially forced to the "new" do we have to roll the time die once we go here ?

Yes. I asked that one and the answer was that you do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jgunnz wrote:
Since we are essentially forced to the "new" location do we have to roll the time die once we go here ?
Any time you change location, unless otherwise instructed, you must roll the time die.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.