Dave C.
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When a unit is located in a hex that straddles two generals command zones at the start of the game, is there any rule anywhere stating who gets to order it? I assume FG's must just talk to eachother and work out a plan but want to be sure I am not missing something as I am teaching this to kids this week. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Cooz wrote:
When a unit is located in a hex that straddles two generals command zones at the start of the game, is there any rule anywhere stating who gets to order it? I assume FG's must just talk to eachother and work out a plan but want to be sure I am not missing something as I am teaching this to kids this week. Thanks.

Either can move it, they just need to work it out. However, it can't be used by both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it when kids take an interezt in this kind of game!
Good luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David G. Cox Esq.
Australia
Lighthouse Beach
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
Do what you can, with what you've got, where you are.
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Cooz wrote:

Either can move it, they just need to work it out. However, it can't be used by both.

I think it comes down to seniority - the general who received his promotion first has priority.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Friend
United States
Sierra Vista
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A simple die roll if they cant agree. Or a duel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.