Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
so I rolled this up last night and proceeded to pull my hair out

game had the SL Mutates
Spider Foes
edit* Marauders

Heroes were Agent Venom, Advanced Iron Man and Moon Knight

With the reduced City track, a lot of Agent Venom's extras didn't pay off and due to very limited scope of colours in the deck, I didn't like the spectrums either, so after a few plays I tried to KO Ag Venoms in the HQ where possible to pull out Moon Knights KO effect card and where I could, Adv Iron Man 2 cost common and this uncommon

Scheme allows me to make sure something defeatable is in the rooftops easily so I have now been able to get rid of the crap in the deck but the villain deck disappears so quickly with the scheme twists and in adv mode, the 5 master strikes put stryfe out of reach until late game, at which point we end in a draw!

any thoughts if there's something I'm missing. I get that I need to drain my hand of the starter deck asap to make my turns more efficient and take some early swipes at Stryfe but I just can't manage it. Anyone got any better ideas/synergies?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGorman
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
nevermind! beat it with a perfect storm with 12 cards to spare, just took me to avoid twists early, and get both moon and ag venoms rares eventually. finished with 8 cards in my deck, no gray and was able to knock up 62 vpts from kills, no escaped villains and 4 twists.

maybe theres a more efficient way to beat this but it didnt strike me as one you could continually beat easily
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David M. Cabal Inés
Spain
Oviedo
Principado de Asturias
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Advanced Ironman is Superior Ironman or other?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew McGorman
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
superior, yes, my bad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.