Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
One Hot Minute wrote:
Reveal 2 extra cards from the top of the Crossfire deck. Resolve all effects on the as if they are current Crossfire cards. When those cards would be placed into the discard, instead place them on the bottom of the Crossfire deck.

Top Shelf' wrote:
{1+}Each Runner heals half the HP they've lost (rounded up).

{1+}When this card is placed into the discard, each runner takes 2 damage.

The situation is that we pull One Hot Minute, which then brings out Top Shelf.

We took our healing, but since Top Shelf was not placed in the discard we played that we did not need to take the 2 damage and the end of the round.

Did we play this right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
f h
msg tools
Haven't seen that sequence before myself but that's how I would have played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Rey
msg tools

I would say yes. There are cards (in the new expansion) which allow you to replace crossfire cards during your game round so this effect wouldn't trigger as well with them same way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
kompan wrote:

I would say yes. There are cards (in the new expansion) which allow you to replace crossfire cards during your game round so this effect wouldn't trigger as well with them same way.

Good point. The motorcycle (Suzuki Mirage?) would do the same thing. It was a lucky break in the most intense, two scene win of Crazy Katie's Combat Towing I have seen.

With 4 runners, we had two runners staggered in scene 1 and went into scene 2 with a crossfire level of 4, and this was the combo that came up for our first crossfire of the scene.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes the Crossfire deck actually helps the Runners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.