Popular Tags: [View All]
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know Hal Eccles and Will Kenyon were the designers for Arkham Investigator but I see that Richard Launius and Jason Maxwell are listed as designers for Mythos Tales, despite Hal and Will being listed on the Kickstarter page as well. Is this just a clerical thing that will get changed? Seems a shame that they're not getting proper credit on the BGG page during the funding period.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Simpson
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're waiting for BGG to update the information since the title change was recent. Richard was involved in a project that never came to be of the same name. I imagine it made sense for 8th summit to go with this since they were having rights issues on the arkham investigator title and already had rights established for this name

Edit: From the KS update, I guess Richard is writing a case, so that's interesting
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Kenyon
United States
East Point
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt summed it up nicely. And yeah, I'm having to nag Richard (he's a busy man) but he's working on a case as we speak. I want to spoil it so bad....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm super excited to hear that Richard is involved in the game. I really like his games and scenarios for Mansions of Madness. So I have a feeling that his case will be something to remember!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Venable
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
admin
Literally, "Game Voice." I am a voice actor for video games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I fixed the designer situation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Operadragon wrote:
I fixed the designer situation.

Nice on the quick turnaround, Operadragon!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.