Subject: Update #50: New rondels, bribes divided and more rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jalmari Ruokojärvi
Finland
flag msg tools
... staring straight into your soul.
badge
Whoah! I didn't expect to see that! Shame on you.
mbmbmbmbmb
No rest for the wicked, it seems. We’ve been busy once again and are happy to show you the results.

New rondels!

You told us that our older rondels were not good enough. We agreed and aimed to make noticeable improvements. We locked Jamie in a dark room and promised to only feed him when the rondels were something worth playing with. Yesterday, we were presented with amazing art that blew our minds (and Jamie finally got to eat). We believe that these are definitively an improvement over the old… do you agree?

Most anticipated games 2016 ended and bribes were given out

You have done a great job in the voting round of BoardGameGeek’s 20 Most Anticipated Board Games of 2016, so thank you! No additional benefits were earned, but as we did get a into the Top 20 category for “Horror”, I became a softie and decided to add an extra items to Hideout. So, let’s hope you were intending to get it! Then, the much coveted bribes that we promised:

Five lucky winners will receive a copy of our hacker-themed game, Black Hat:

-Gene Pribula
-Leanne Klocke
-Stijn De Vleesschauwer aka IluvatarIrmo
-Janet Jones
-Stephen Shedden

We will contact you via email.

BackerKit

86% of you have replied- that means exactly 99 surveys are still not completed. We sincerely hope that you’ll fill your backerkit ASAP. The close date for surveys is Sunday the 14th of February. Please let us know if you have not received your survey or require any assistance.

Miniatures

Recently our painting team noticed the need for two small changes to our miniature master copies. We’ve implemented those changes and are now producing new masters. We shipped all miniature masters on earlier today and those are expected in Hong Kong on Tuesday, February 2nd, and we’re happy to let you know that mold production have already been paid for. That is expected to take the longest by-far.

Want to help us?

We’ve found magnificient help among our backers in the form of some InDesign wizards. That has pretty much taken care of that need. But, we still need play testing and editing help for a few scenarios to make sure they make complete sense to players and convey our intent. These remaining scenarios are mostly ‘Hard’ scenarios and some can be outright punishing for beginners.

If you feel that you can help, please contact us! And many thanks to the dozen or so active backers who’ve edited our materials and provided amazing feedback. You’re helping us to make PM better for everyone.

P.S. I recently noticed Fleet Commander in KS. I’m not affiliated with that project in any way, but I have to say that they have some very, very similar ideas that I had in mind for Singularity Sky.

So similar that I had to take that project back to drawing board! No need to make a copy of something existing…

And of course I had to back that project, to see their game more closely. Looks cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.